Cottontex S.r.l. with registered office in Timisoara, via Calea Buziasului 18, Data Controller, informs users of the website www.texmarketsports.com about the type of cookies used by them and the purposes pursued with the information acquired.
COOKIE NAME: SESSION_ID
PURPOSE: to identify a session
DEADLINE: when ending the browser session
ORIGIN: first part
Profiling Cookies: Google Analytics
Analysis service for collecting and obtaining information on website traffic.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small strings of text that websites visited by a user send to their terminal, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits that site. For the purposes here, the cookies are separated into technical and profiling, depending on the function for which they are used, and into first party and third party cookies, depending on the subject that installs them.
1. Technical cookies
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network or, as strictly necessary, for sending to the provider of a service of a company the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to deliver that service”. Cookies can be defined as browsing or session cookies (that guarantee normal browsing and use of the web site), cookie analytics (assimilated with technical cookies where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the same site) and functionality cookies (these allow the user to navigating according to a set of criteria, such as language, in order to improve the service provided to the same).
2. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of browsing the net.
3. Third-party cookies
Taking account of the different subject that installs the cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it involves the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, or the operator of a different site that installs the cookies through the first one, a definition is made of either first-party cookies or third party cookies.
HOW TO DISABLE, REMOVE OR BLOCK COOKIES?
The visited website allows the selection/deselection of individual cookies in the manner illustrated below but please be aware that, in case of deactivation, full enjoyment of the site may not be guaranteed.
1. Open Firefox.
2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
4. Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’.
5. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
6. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all
cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the tool icon.
3. Select Settings’.
4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
1. Open Safari.
2. Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.